630.936.0468 • Illinois • email@example.com
Part-time, freelance designer for identity work, print design, and web design.
Graphic Designer • Abercrombie & Kent
Downers Grove, IL | 11/11–Present
Responsible for the design and conceptual execution of travel-related campaigns, direct mail initiatives, quarterly magazine and marketing materials for a top luxury travel company.
Art Director • David James Group
Oakbrook Terrace, IL | 05/07–11/11
Responsible for the strategy, direction, and conceptual execution of creative campaigns and identities to the agencies most successful client work.
• Lead successful integrated campaigns in order to drive sales and increase membership growth—providing work that is on-point and in-line to engage viewers/consumers
• Responsible for presentation of creative concepts to clients
• Managed and mentored designers, freelance, and outside vendors
• Attended press checks for quality-control and created relationships with print vendors
• Print and online campaigns, corporate identity, website design, HTML/email newsletters, direct mail campaigns, marketing collateral, annual reports, conference and tradeshow graphics, brochure and program layout, and prepress knowledge
Partial Client List: Excel Golf, Darwill (Commercial) Printing, Society of Women Engineers, Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening, Navman Wireless, American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
Graphic Design Intern • Chicago Wolves Professional Hockey Team
Glenview, IL | 06/06–02/07
Worked under direction of the Creative Director and Graphic Designers to prepare all advertising, marketing, web design, and merchandise materials essential for the 06–07 pre-season and season.
• Designed for both print and web to promote ticket sales, merchandise, and promotional events
• Maintained a content management site in order to keep the website up-to-date and relevant
• Catalog design, brochure layout, merchandise design, on-site signage, promotional design, ticket design, web banners and imagery, jersey design, and game-day support/sales
International Academy of Design and Technology • Chicago, IL
Graduation Date: 12/06
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Emphasis: Visual Communications—Advertising and Design
Available upon request.